The mission of D E Herold & Associates is multi-faceted. Our consultants are, first and foremost, very knowledgeable about their area of focus in strategy and change. The consultants generally span all functional and technical areas of an enterprise. All of our consultants are change agents who can help clients transform the companies, solve problems and help extract the most value of a solution.
They are thought leaders within their areas of expertise and provide a diverse skill set.
· Dave Herold is an experienced consultant focusing on change strategy, BPI, supply chain processes and business transformation. Highly Experienced Consultant in SAP Enterprise Transformation and Change. Specialty is project remediation.
· Business Transformation and Change Strategy that Delivers.
· Virtual Change and Transformation Consulting. Specialize in Enterprise, Functional and Process Transformations.
· Transition Planning.
· Enabling a New and Intelligent Enterprise as a Trusted advisor.
· Helping clients realize the full potential of Business Process Management.
An influential strategic champion of process transformations, ERP implementations, and engagement leadership that generates excitement, confidence and buy-in for projects, practices and change with a servant leadership mindset.
Industry Experience – Change Management on ten full cycle SAP implementations in Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Products, Mill Products, Retail and Financial Services.
SAP projects included National Gypsum, Luxottica, Nokia and SAPPI. Led transformation/change management efforts for IBM Blue Harmony SAP project team of 200 people.
Clients: Lenovo, Cognizant Technology, Blackbaud, Novellis, CSC and SAP America. Solution Deployment Director at Lenovo for world-wide SAP implementation, over 100 countries, directed 18 project managers and change management group. Worked on Strategic Initiatives project at Cognizant Technology with responsibility for business transformation for over 100,000 employees.